how many more day !!!!!??? HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET??
for more info !
The Premier Collegiate Anime Fair in the Philippines
November 26, 2005
UP Ang Bahay ng Alumni
Cosplay Competition, On-the-Spot Fanart Drawing Contest, Anime Music Video Contest, Karaoke Contest, J-Music Concert and more!
1. Registration. Registration will be from 1pm to 3pm. The registration booth will be located at the entrance area of the UP Ang Bahay ng Alumni.
2. Costume. Costumes must be from any anime, manga, game, sentai, comic, J-pop or J-rock. Nudity will not be tolerated.
3. Weapons. If the cosplayer has a prop weapon or a costume weapon, he/she must secure it and use it only as a costume piece. Metal weapons will not be permitted under any circumstances. Cosplayers may use toy guns as substitute for real guns.
4. Harmful substances. Substances that can be potentially harmful to people or damaging to property or equipment will not be allowed. Such substances include but are not limited to: pyrotechnics, explosives, paint, cigarettes, or any slime.
5. Props. Props will have to be carried on and off the stage by the contestant or with the help of a contest-appointed assistant.
6. Time Limit. All entrants must adhere to the time limit for their appearance on stage. Thirty seconds will be given to single cosplayers while group cosplayers will be given one to two minutes, depending on the number of cosplayers in a group. Cosplayers will be called out according to the order during registration, therefore group cosplayers are advised to register at the same time.
7. Stunts. No dangerous stunts will be allowed. If you plan on doing anything out of the ordinary during your catwalk, please inform the Cosplay coordinators immediately. Any cosplayer who will violate this rule will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
8. Dressing / Preparation Room. There will be a room on the Second Floor of the UP Ang Bahay ng Alumni for the Cosplayers’ Dressing Room. This will be open to cosplayers starting 2:30 pm.
9. Audience Choice. The Audience Choice award will be given to the cosplayer with the largest number of audience votes. There will be a voting station during the event where people can cast their vote on their favored cosplayer. Voters need to present their ticket before casting their vote.
10. Agreement. UP AME may tape or photograph contestants at its discretion. Entry into this contest constitutes an agreement by the entrants to allow UP AME to use their pictures for publicity purposes in the future.
11. Eligibility. UP AME members, probies and alumni are not eligible for entry into the Cosplay Competition.
12. UP AME reserves the right to disqualify cosplayers who will violate any of the rules stated here.
ON-THE-SPOT FANART DRAWING CONTEST
1. Registration will be from 1pm to 2 pm and will be open to thirty people only. After thirty people have signed up, registration will be closed.
2. Each entry is limited to one person only. No partners.
3. Entries can be colored or black and white.
4. Only anime, manga, game, sentai, comic, J-pop, or J-rock characters are allowed. No original characters.
5. Entries may contain more than one character. Crossovers are also allowed.
6. The entry should not contain the real name of the artist, only his/her pseudonym.
7. UP AME shall be providing paper for the contest. Artists need not bring their own paper to the event.
8. Artists must bring their own drawing tools. They may use drawing tools of their choice.
9. Participants may bring materials for drawing references. Tracing is not allowed.
10. The contest will be from 2:30 – 4:30 pm.
11. All submitted entries become property of UP AME and may be scanned and used by the organization for any type of publicity in the future. Artists will be credited upon publishing of their work.
12. UP AME members, probies and alumni are not eligible for entry into the On-the-Spot Fanart Drawing Contest.
ANIME MUSIC VIDEO (AMV) CONTEST
Requirements for Eligibility:
1. AMVs must be original and made for kAME ulit!. We will not accept videos submitted to other contests.
2. Contestants may submit more that one AMV.
3. AMVs must follow the content, format and submission guidelines prescribed below.
4. Entries must be received on or before November 20, 2005.
5. All participants must be present on kAME ulit!.
6. UP AME members, probies and alumni are not allowed to enter the Anime Music Video Contest.
1. Footages must be entirely from one or more ANIME series.
2. AMVs must not contain major plot spoilers. If there are minor spoilers, a spoiler warning must be placed at the beginning of the video.
3. Videos with adult content will not be accepted. Adult content includes: excessive swearing, graphic nudity, or depictions of sexual acts.
4. Song(s) used must be appropriate for the footages included in the video. Songs may be in English or Japanese.
1. AMVs must not be more than 6 minutes long.
2. Video must have a 3-second blank screen at the beginning and end. Minor spoiler warnings may be added at the beginning of the video.
3. Video and audio must be of good quality.
4. Subtitles from the anime are not allowed. Subtitles for the song may be shown. Short dialogues in the video is allowed but must be limited to thirty to forty seconds. Dialogues may be from either the original Japanese or English-dubbed version.
5. Video must have a minimum of 640x480 resolution. Audio must be in 128kbps minimum.
6. Entry’s credits should include the ff: VIDEO TITLE, FOOTAGE SOURCE(S), SONG TITLE(S), SONG ARTIST(S), a DISCLAIMER and a line indicating that THE VIDEO IS MADE FOR kAME ulit!’S ANIME MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST.
7. Entry may be in .avi, .mpg, .mov , or .wmv format.
1. Entries may be submitted online or personally.
2. Online submission:
a. AMV must be in a compressed folder (.zip or .rar) with a .txt file which includes the ff: Video Title, Footage Source(s), Song Title(s), Song Artist(s), Participant’s Real Name, Address, Contact Number(s) and E-mail Address.
b. Upload the compressed folder to a file hosting site (YouSendIt.com, MegaUpload.com or Rapidshare.de)
c. Send a copy of the .txt file and the link where we can download your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “kAME ulit! AMV Submission” as the Subject of the Email. A verfication email will be sent upon receiving your entry.
3. Personal Submission:
a. Burn your AMV with the .txt file onto a blank CD (with case).
b. Submit your CD in the UP AME Tambayan at the FC Tambayan Complex behind Bulwagang Rizal (beside Palma Hall), UP Diliman, Q.C.
· Deadline is on November 20, 2005.
· UP AME has the right to disqualify any entry that will violate any of the rules mentioned.
For questions, go to [link]
Painter 9 ....